We are always looking forward to welcoming enthusiastic, passionate and committed people into our team. Feel free to check if any of the open positions fit your profile – and, in case, let us know!
150UP is looking for an experienced Digital Designer with an outstanding interactive design portfolio to help us make the future. You will define user experiences and design cutting-edge interfaces for web sites and other interactive mediums from concept through creation.
We are looking for makers who are passionate about quality design and have a drive for innovation.
• Collaborate with clients and multidisciplinary teams to execute creative solutions
• Design cutting-edge interfaces and craft authentic experiences with business goals in sight
• Bring ideas to the table, explain your point of view, and take feedback and direction
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines without breaking a sweat
• Firm understanding of information architecture and UX design
• A solid foundation in visual design
• Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and Invision
150UP is looking for a 3d motion artist who will be designing motion and still graphics for a wide range of customers, online, mobile, social and interactive platforms. Work with and visually reinforce branding throughout all projects, and collaborate with Art Directors, motion designers, and sound designers to bring unique and innovative approaches to graphic work.
• Design, animate and finish high-quality animations for product and promo campaigns, web, social and interactive platforms.
• Strong time managing skills, being able to evaluate production time from creation to render
• Take ownership of projects, create and elevate early concepts and see them through to the project’s completion.
• Ability to technical direct special effects shoots on location and facilitate their completion
• Proficient in tracking techniques, blue/green screen compositing, and 2D/3D animation
The Mobile Application Developer will be responsible for building mobile applications for a variety of client projects and internal products using React Native. They will work as part of a collaborative, agile development team focused on creating mobile solutions for end-user applications in a variety of environments. They should be deeply familiar with mobile development best-practices and a track record of building quality mobile applications.
• React Native development experience (minimum 1 year)
• Knowledgeable in both iOS and Android development and expert-level in at least one
• Experience in working with Firebase and Google Cloud platform
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment
• Deep understanding of mobile development best-practices
• Ability to work collaboratively with designers and other developers
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Develop cross-platform, mobile applications for both client projects and internal products using React Native
• Work collaboratively with designers and backend-developers to create the best possible end-user experiences
• Drive mobile development standards and best practices throughout the organization
• Work collaboratively with clients and developers
• Participate in User Experience research
• Assist in a consistent, overall process improvement